Monday, February 7, 2011

Sample Welcome Letter Church



The bike path between Brugg and Villnachern is soon completed - wonderful for the short trip Schenkenberg. I am not alone, some cyclists are traveling. To the castle manors, which shines in the bright sun ...



... it works in my pace. But overtaken in Oberflachs me an older man (silver hair under the helmet) with brisk step. I'm not trained at all, and yet my oats. Cocky I aggravated the village on the course, he slowed down a bit, but the guy is fit and I can do it only to stay on him. Instead hochzupedalen comfortable and enjoy the landscape we move vigorously Staffelegghöhe high - then he grins and disappears just above the shoulder to the west. I gasp, sweat, calm down, enjoy the view - and then throw myself back into the valley.



Sometimes, in the thrill of speed, a thought flashed through my mind: If a cat is now before the Bike runs? I've never considered before ... an appearance of age? Well, what would happen? Hiss, sparks, a ball of fur, bike and me ... then tear film and then - care. Or pathology. Just as soon as the thought is he is gone and I drive a slightly with velocity translated into surface. No cat in sight.
is a pity's no longer such passports before the front door!

0 comments:

Post a Comment