Friday, February 11, 2011

Islamic Quotes On Wedding Card

final

A incredibly exciting skiing week comes to an end. I leaf through my entries from a year ago, in preparation for the MdS, I walked through snow, sleet and cold. Was packed each night through thick and frozen and exhausted. Wore warm tea in a backpack with it, and hat, gloves, scarf. Quite different this year: light shoes and clothing, sweat runs down under the sunglasses, the thoughts are airy like the sky blue, which accompanies each step. I marvel whether the nature, am grateful, and take the final run-in attack. The legs are about 60k this week after a bit difficult, but the heart is light.

Villigen - Gebenstorf - Baldegg - Baden - storage (castle horn) - Ehrendingen, und via Surbtal - Würenlingen nach Villigen zurück. So soll es sein.

In Vogelsang macht das Wasserschloss einen mageren Eindruck. Überall sind Kieselsteinbänke hervorgetreten, man kann trockenen Fusses von Insel zu Insel hüpfen. Die Schneeschmelze wird dieses Jahr auch nicht viel Wasser bringen. Wie das wohl weitergeht? Slacklining über neue Seitenarme des Flusses?




In Gebenstorf gehts hinauf. Na ja, Höhe kann man das nicht nennen. Aber die Aussicht vom Baldeggturm ist lohnend. Hier, in bewegten Bildern (zugegebenermassen etwas ruckelig; da muss ich mir noch was einfallen lassen ...):





Afterwards we relaxed on the ruins of stone to Baden, where people sit outside in the cafes and no one is even remotely dressed in winter. Over the bridge and left down, and then I am amazed again and again: in the middle of town, along a busy intersection is a walking trail - first highlighted in yellow, but he is fast becoming a mountain trail with white-red-white flag . Located in the lowlands a demanding ascent into wild landscape of steep cliffs and difficult passages - a unique experience. I wish the track would never stop:



And then suddenly I'm up all by yourself, and enjoy the view. Left and right, it goes down steeply. The moon is high over me, and though the night is still far from me Eichendorff comes to mind:

And my soul spread its wings far
.
flew through the silent land,
as they were flying home.



Afterwards we only downhill. The steps are cumbersome, But I walk in a trance. Ehrendingen, Lengnau, Endingen pass by me. The air gets a little cooler. It smells of manure and freshly plowed fields. Würenlingen accompanied me in the sunset with orange glow, and when I arrive, take their aircraft condensation trails in pink on the evening sky.

sore feet and a toe nail, which wants to separate from me, that is the whole (tiny) body balance. But some experiences are worth a separation. The other toes are certainly calmed quickly ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment