Sunday, February 6, 2011

Can Herpes Be Fun On Butt

Veronika, spring is here ...

... on 6 February? It could mean it. For once, not to break the skiing enthusiasts on vacation to leave us lowlanders under the blanket of fog. But the sun shines for all - a beautiful day for about 25k outside. At the very beginning my heart skipped it:

Jose floor, Villigen - Aufbruch
Continue towards Villigen - Remigen, through the still leafless vineyards. While I walk above, I already feel like the warm air from below pulls up the slope. The ground, the dead leaves of last autumn, the dead grass from the cold - seems everything is there in earthy shades of brown, and the sun to power it to the root system below to awaken to life. I could sing ...




Auf dem Bürersteig schliesslich ein erster Verpflegungshalt. Im Wald zwitschern zaghaft erste Vögel ... wenn die nur nicht zu früh mit dem Nestbau beginnen. Würde mich nicht wundern wenn in zwei, drei Wochen nochmals dick Schnee fällt. Aber ich verdränge das ...

Geissberg
Es läuft fast wie von alleine. Gelegentlich schiebt mich etwas Südwind. Nur Fliegen wäre jetzt noch schöner ... mit einer kleinen Maschine selber diese Linien ins Himmelblau zeichnen. Später irgendwann - vorerst bin ich "geerdet"; Strassen, Wege, alles ist lichtdurchflutet - herrlich. Nach Mönthal hinunter ...

und weiter nach Oberbözberg ...


ein kleines Stück "heartbreak hill"; dort wo vor  fast siebzig Jahren Polen am Werk waren:



... bloss bin ich sehr erstaunt über die Sauerei neben der Strasse. Alle paar Meter Bierdosen. Who does that, you should detach the stones to the building of the wall and knocking!












But then I'm going up in Oberbözberg, the view off the (dirty) floor in the distance. A nice reward - and I know at the Brugger mountains are a favorite place (including mine), then I will still back and look at me a second time.

Oberbözberg view from south
The track Kirchbözberg - Riniken is simple, it's always something going downhill, with short steep sections forest. Many bikers and walkers are out, everyone keep a good mood in the pale face.


Gäbiweg When turned on, I look in the direction Brugg. Here I stand as a boy, mit dem Schlitten in der Hand, und das Lägern-Herz hat mich bereits damals fasziniert:


Blick von Riniken nach Brugg

Schnell bin ich im Brugger Wald verschwunden; hier kenne ich fast jeden Pfad wie meine Hosentasche. Homerun! Der Weg beim Forsthaus ist ockerfarben und erinnert mich an Sand, ich laufe ihn auch entsprechend langsam und zäh ...












... doch dann: ein kurzer Aufstieg only, my heart beats faster ...



... and then I'm there. That can not describe it:




Enough of impressions. It's home, still is the light of strong and invigorating ... I direct the steps to Villigen, tired and thirsty, fulfilled and happy. A few hours later, someone painted wonderful evening light in the sky, the day is over, and I know one more time: I'm just out there really at home.



0 comments:

Post a Comment