Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How To Install Front Licence Plate On2010 Bmw

I am flying, passing high clouds ... Blue skies

Yes finally - the soup is dissolving, and it turns blue. Let's get out. It starts in the direction Gebenstorf, then smoothly for Peter hill, where is still some snow and the forest roads are icy. Here I am punished for lunch. Lenses pure carbohydrates, yes, but these things are like lead in the stomach, and it's working "dying" as a "flying" up to the Baldegg. I should have known ... no pulses from the effort. Well, who does not want to hear must feel.


this, a stand: the tower is open. Stairs, I love them - along with many children and a few strollers we have to ascend to the viewing platform. Haze over the landscape, but the view is beautiful and the breath is calm.


The rest is unspectacular: down to the ruins of stone and once a magnificent panoramic view, then via Ennetbaden - Siggenthal back in a chess Brugg. It seems to me that the days are already long, and despite a lot of time in the proper running shoes, it is still light when I arrived. The sun is orange paint under, airplanes thin white lines on the evening sky, a good run comes to an end and everyday life can be great again endure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment