Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Boobs Of Indian Actresses Without Cloths

thoughts on the movement



impressed I am again at this point. One of my favorite lines is, please return scroll to the entry of 31 January, fourth and fifth picture - nice and cold, right? Here, a reminder:


And now, just four months later, this wealth, even if the spring is not yet gained momentum - wonderful. I would walk by constantly here ... the "Itelentäli" towards Unterbözberg gives rise to the illusion that I was separated and miles away from civilization.

Speaking tour: Recently I was out there with the wheel, and the sun shone, I was not traveling alone. Everything that had wheels pushed to fresh air. In the forest to the high Rotberg I only heard my gasp and the soft whirr of the chain until a serious motorcycle swept past and its deafening rattle almost broke my glasses off balance. Between Mandach and Leuggern me a colorful train came against old-timers, like Smarties on a series of pretty to look at and whether the eye was joy to be able to stand the smell of gasoline. Surprised me, vieviele cyclists were on the road without a helmet - clear my brain or left at home? The new things are so light and airy from what ... I remember an meine erste Suppenschüssel aus der Epa, eine Vollverschalung mit zwei Minimal-Lüftungsschlitzen, durch die gerade einmal eine Fruchtfliege gepasst hätte. Was mir bei hingegen wirklich Mühe bereitete war eine neue Generation Risiko-Radfahrer: die Elektrobiker. Man soll ja nicht verallgemeinern. Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch (ein Zitat, zum Nachdenken, von Hirschhausen). Aber es war auffällig oder ich habe einfach nur Pech gehabt: da setzen sich überwiegend ältere Herr- und Damenschaften auf einen Sattel und geben damit zwangsläufig ihr Gleichgewicht auf, ohne sich dessen (und anderer Radler) bewusst zu sein. Gemütlich wird das Gefährt auf dem Radweg gesteuert, mal links, mal rechts, mal in der Mitte, wie you like it. Or perhaps it controls itself? In Döttingen I came from a side street a group of electrically assisted riders in mind the way - from right of way they had never heard of, let alone from a conservative view to the street, in which one einbiegt. I clung fast to the brakes, quite surprised as a road bike even with a locked front and rear stick stays on the ground and just met with scowling looks. Lucky. I think I'll get myself to Cycling Plus this Chinese giant bell or one of these fan-Hup-horns. Or a strong magnet that turns off the Flyers in my circle on the power. "Higher" would be a good product, because only high you drive so awkward.


Why I would not ride me asking for the return of our horse-loving girl. Because I chose a bike love more than a horse. It moves when you sit on it - to where I want. One must not feed it and groom. It bucks and has no moods. But sometimes when I see an electric bike, then I think running is just already beautiful and beautifully simple.





0 comments:

Post a Comment