... now it's enough really. I have to hear things like "You've had your summer already," or "You were still brown? ", which is not totally dismissed out of hand. But the time when I was in the 30s and 40s enjoy temparatures area is already incredibly long ... back in the cabinet are now the short-sleeved T-shirts and rant loudly about the rain jacket and cap, which they believe far too often out should they are right, and now it should, according to Meteo, change at last No wet forest run more..
... for that - hopefully -..... heat, dusty, dry heat haze on the road pale blue sky salty skin, a thick tongue and the redemptive swig from the bottle. In order to end it with the title song:
But there's one thing I know The blues they
send to meet me will not defeat me
It will not be long till happiness steps up to greet me ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment