Friday, April 2, 2010

Heather Harmon Military

Only one stopover

Ich bin nun mehr seid ein paar Tagen aus meinem ersten Trainingslager dieses Jahr zurück. Ja, richtig gehört! Ich fahre noch ein zweites Mal weg um ein bisschen mehr als üblich zu trainieren. Allerdings verbinde ich den zweiten Aufenthalt auf Mallorca mit der Arbeit bei Hannes Hawaii Tours. Dort werde ich als Guide zum Einsatz kommen.
Die vergangenen zwei Wochen waren hart. Leider nicht nur aus sportlicher Sicht, so dass ich sagen muss, dass sie schon an mir gezerrt haben. Aber hier vor Ort habe ich dann ein paar Tage Ruhe gemacht und schon fühlen sich zumindest meine Beine wieder gut an, um nicht zu sagen sehr gut. Schließlich weiß is yes, that one has to give great stress or stimulus setting his body the necessary rest. Hear, hear! :-) And this time I also did so in full.
I was the first time under not come directly in Alcudia, but in Can Picafort. On the recommendation of a teammate, I went with a buddy at the same time in the same hotel as the former. The location, the hotel, the training conditions and the rest of the trappings were nearly optimal. Just a rainy day in 14days we could run through our training very well. are numbers and facts about it from me no. I hope that our performance is so convincing that one can not have drums in advance unnecessary. ;-) Now I only
find the right introduction and then a super form for Frankfurt to get. Once you continue good workout and then you will at least when I'm back everything of note from me know in sports.

0 comments:

Post a Comment