Sunday, April 25, 2010

Charriol Rings Ing Philippines

Mallorca has been completed for this year!

Finally back home. I must say that I'm at the end but the training was difficult to maintain. But was probably in the poor weather and concern for the return flight. But first things first!
16 days I was back on the island. Two days of acclimatization and then it went off. I must say that the team has taken a really super! and it was not hard to feel good. I was scheduled as a swimming coach and a Radguide. This means that every morning at 7:30 clock by the pool and ride at about 10:30 clock. Actually, not as the problem, but a little less sleep than two weeks and unfortunately it was thus of course not really sober self to train. But otherwise met a few miles and hours. I was almost always assigned to the second-fastest group. And I must say that it fits really well. The group was mostly homogeneous and really nice people in it. The swim was against generally more difficult to perform. Sometimes up to 40 people that I should train simultaneously. Of course there were not many opportunities to keep the distances or particularly high on the Technical training to influence. But people gave me good feedback, so I assume from the fact that I have solved quite neatly.
My training was simply not part of conduct. Which does not mean that it was nothing. But intended simply as just another training. And so it was both for me as an athlete and as a person and experience a wonderful thing.
And if all goes well and next year I'm still here, I think I like to take this opportunity again. Thanks Hannes!
is now Regeneration first announced, so the training also gives the necessary and proper effect! Finally, this week sees the first matches and above all Dingen auch das harte Training für Frankfurt steht ja noch vor der Tür!

0 comments:

Post a Comment