For many, the season now complete. Also with me it was the last years to come. But this year I want to know again. had to Nice I plan to have enough time and comfort to the rest of the season. As the summer has now been used more or less half (long recovery), I found my energy back and Cologne went so well, I decided in November to Ironman Arizona to be addressed. So far, much has been a mystery, now it's official. My preparation is of course fully in progress. Unfortunately I had a stubborn cold, but with caution rather than train with full speed. But now it will still remain the final touch in the weeks and then give let's see if I have the Ironman again keep in good memory. So you will
a few times to hear from me. But on Saturday it is first cheer and enjoy themselves when Tom and Nils give everything to Hawaii!
But also once again from this side good luck and all the rest, nice race! The contour map of the bike course
0 comments:
Post a Comment