Monday, January 24, 2011
Flilght Simulater Deluxe Vs Gold
A weekend with postcard weather. On Saturday, a morning run, the border should not: the Bise pushes me over the field, I run like I had wings. Even when immersed in the wintry forest at the Bruggerberg maintains the momentum, though the mileage stint last week was decent. Satisfied fatigue, as the sun sets behind Remigen ...
Sunday repeat. But wait ... It tweaks. At the first step on the instep, the second a little more, significantly after two hundred meters. Not a crunching inside it, but the press: tendon sheath. Oh I know you, you mortgage ancient - crap. Again such a beautiful day, and now - indoor training? Crabby, I'll take the direct way back through the field and realize it only now that this pushes already tender green:
All right, into the parlor and down in the gym. Window. And once again feel the hull. "Legs stomach Po", is what we call. It takes some effort; exclusion Draus's just no place like. Squats, bridges pillar, forward lunge to instep ... All Core Performance program plow through, then tweaked still a little bit, but the dominant feeling of the movement. And on Monday it ... me, the tendon can be at rest. Yess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment