Mittlerweile bin ich schon wieder daheim und weg aus den südlichen warmen Gefilden. Bis auf einen Vormittag hatte wir dort richtig gutes Wetter. Täglich 25°C und selbst der teils starke Wind (noch viel stärker als bei uns im Norden), war richtig warm. So hatten wir optimale Bedingungen für ein erfolgreiches Wintertraining. Aufgrund von einigen Schwierigkeit, wie z.B. dem Fluglotsenstreik der Spanier oder dem Unwetter ein paar Tage vor Arrival, there were some usage or storage. We did not bring calm and, as I personally find the best possible made of it. My own training was d
I want to thank my sponsors for this year for the good cooperation and support! In addition, of course
even with my trainer Nils Goerke, who has done a great job.
And not least of all people who have helped me this year, thus supporting animal and me through probably the toughest year of my life helped!
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011!
0 comments:
Post a Comment