No images of nature for the time being later Now I am faced with the extensive amount of things that want to come / to . Everything for a week on the back with them, so the motto is: small, light, leave But that's easier said than done.
But after a few easy steps in which I have in the living room of sweat breaking out (as is only when desert temperatures?), has room for everything:
so I carry all this with me. Well, I'm glad to have worn the backpack with weight training in a number of times, very much different, he does not feel right now. There are added or water and some compulsory subjects, of the operator, but then it goes. And finally, does not come more, but every day is a little less. I suspect, however: The more empty the backpack, the more severe the legs - that is a zero sum game Well, "do not let you go crazy!". is the advice of a colleague, and I try in these last days before the departure.
Equipment List weekly schedule and menu are definitely - see the right under "More Information". And I am delighted that so many pledges have been received. Keep it up - thank you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment