Monday, February 22, 2010

Can You Sleep In Afaja

Small News

Small annual report after the first few weeks of training. I am now are about 8 weeks in training and I must say that it has changed a lot. The training is structured differently and also has new ways for me ready. After so many years, however, is sometimes nice to get to know new things. Unfortunately, we were certainly, and probably many of you, substantially curtailed by the weather. Although I have met my best training, but now the bike had some losses are made. Whether you have a large impact, it will be seen later.
Three weeks after returning to it was here in Kiel, a small swimming gala . We used this race for a hard swimming weeks to complete it. Na so, what can I say. So the 50m events went well. :-) I'm
3 * 50m distance swim und zum Abschluss die 800m. Da ich allerdings die 800m mit wenig zufriedenstellenden Ergebnis absolviert habe, verschweige ich euch lieber diese Zeit.
Doch diese harte Trainingswoche brachte mich schnell wieder auf ein gutes Level für die weiteren Wochen.
Letztes Wochenende traf sich dann die Bundesligamannschaft vom PSV Eutin um zwei kleine Trainingstage zu absolvieren. Neben Training war es wichtig die Saison zu planen und auch die Mannschaft mehr zusammenzufügen, da wir einige Neuzugänge haben. Und das gelang unheimlich schnell und gut. Diese Truppe ist einfach genial. Nach letztem Jahr war mir schon klar, dass das Mannschaftgefüge, selbst in einer Einzelsportart wie Triathlon , very important. But again these two days have so much fun, and procured a further motivation for the dreary days, that's amazing. Thanks guys ! Now I'll
this weekend here in Kiel again run the half marathon . We planned to see what for even so with me, but the track is still full of mud, snow and some ice, so that a fast time is expected to be unlikely. We still hope for real thaw, or at least one unexploded device .
So you will probably hear from me again soon and until then you a good workout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment