Too early for a good performance
Two weeks to Nice I wanted to show me again in the country. The triathlon debut in Itzehoe, a distinguished association here in Schleswig-Holstein offered this very well. With a good organization and a family atmosphere of this event was ideal.
Unfortunately, my legs were not yet ideal. With no further! The swim took place in a small "lake" instead. Two rounds of 750m, it should be. However, the first came after about 16 low ', so that was allowed by a shorter route to the question. But even this distance was enough for me perfectly. With plenty of distance the leader I went to the bike with my new crank should first be pressure (from 170mm 175mm). But without power in the legs, no speed on the bike where I felt most clearly that Nice was still not far away. When it went to run the race had been decided and I tried to make still a little good, but my efforts were in vain. With the thankless fourth place I finishte my first race for the absolute challenge. The lessons from this course are drawn quickly and after a few more rest days, I'm going to put my goals and new tackle, because that should not even be all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment